December 4th is International Cheetah Day Share on Facebook
Here are 10 things you can do to help us celebrate International Cheetah Day on December 4th:
- Be a wildlife ambassador. Tell your friends and family about the cheetah.
- Show solidarity through fashion. Wear cheetah print (a single accessory or head to toe!)
- Swap your online profile photo for a cheetah. Choose one further down the page.
- Join the conversation on Twitter by using hashtags #SaveTheCheetah & #IntlCheetahDay. Use our special made Tweet Sheet to send tweets simply and easily. Just log in to your Twitter account and then open the Tweet Sheet. Click the TWEET button in the right-hand column to instantly post to your Twitter page.
- Download our Cheetah Activity Packet designed by CCF Namibia’s education staff. When you finish print out your Certificate of Cheetah Achievement included!
- Watch and share this special International Cheetah Day video message from Jeff Corwin.
- Just for kids (or maybe not): download our template to make your own way-cool cheetah mask. It’s fun to impersonate a cheetah! Post a photo of yourself and your cheetah mask to CCF’s Facebook page! (Mask also included in the Cheetah Activity Packet).
- Text to Give a $10 donation to CCF by texting “Cheetah” to 27722.
- Get some stylish cheetah gear from the CCF Store at Cafe’ Press, so you can spark conversation about the cheetah all year ’round.
- Sponsor/adopt a resident cheetah from CCF’s sanctuary. Click to Sponsor a Cheetah!
And remember ……the cheetah needs your help not just on December 4th, but every day of the year!