December 4th is International Cheetah Day Share on Facebook
Here are some things you can do to help us celebrate International Cheetah Day on December 4th:
- Volunteer to help save the cheetah by being active in your local community.
- Participate in one of the ICD events listed on our site here.
- Wear your International Cheetah Day T-shirt from our recent campaign.
- For teachers, parents and zoos! You don’t have to come up with your own lesson plans to celebrate ICD with your students. You can get our NEW 4th Edition of A Predator’s Role In The Ecosystem for just $25. This tax-deductible donation gets you CCF’s comprehensive 284 page resource book with easy to use activities designed to help students learn about the importance of predators. See sample pages here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your copy.
- For teachers, parents, and zoos part 2! Download our Conservation Passport designed by CCF Namibia’s education staff. When you finish print out your Certificate of Cheetah Achievement included!
- Join the conversation on Twitter by using hashtags #SaveTheCheetah & #IntlCheetahDay. Use our Tweet Sheet to send tweets simply and easily. Just log in to your Twitter account and then open the Tweet Sheet. Click the TWEET button to the left to instantly post to your Twitter page.
- Swap your online social media profile photo for a cheetah. Choose one further down the page.
- Watch and share this special International Cheetah Day video message from Jeff Corwin.
- Sponsor a resident cheetah living at CCF in Namibia. Click to Sponsor a Cheetah!
And remember ……the cheetah needs your help not just on December 4th, but every day of the year!
The world’s fastest land animal is racing against extinction. Help us win the race!
Giving a presentation about cheetahs? Download and use our ICD PowerPoint presentation, we also have it in French!